Members of Shermanbury Parish Council are required to attend the Meeting of the Parish Council to be held Monday 25th January 2016 at 7.00pm in the Peacock Rooms at The Royal Oak Pub in Wineham. Members of the public and press are invited and are welcome to address the Council during the Public Open Forum item for a maximum of 2 minutes per person. Members of the public who wish to speak on specific Agenda items should advise the Chairman or Clerk at the start of the meeting.
19th January 2016 Clerk to Council
1. Election of Chair of the Council
2. Election of Vice-Chairman
3. Apologies for Absence
4. Declaration of Members Interests
5. Approval of the previous PC meeting minutes held on 14th December 2015
6. Matters arising from previous Minutes not covered elsewhere on the Agenda
7. Reports from WSCC Cllr Lionel Barnard
Reports from HDC Cllrs – Jonathan Chowen and Roger Clarke
8. Neighbourhood Plan update
9. To discuss Planning and Enforcement Matters to include any planning applications received since production of the Agenda
10. To receive confirmation of decisions regarding previously discussed planning applications
DC/15/2510 Springlands Barn, Frylands Lane. Retrospective application for conversion of barn to single residential dwelling (Full application).
DC/15/2511 Springlands Barn, Frylands Lane. Retrospective application for conversion of barn to single residential dwelling (Listed Building Consent).
DC/15/2629 Royal Oak Wineham Lane. Use of the land for the stationing of a mobile home for residential purposes (Certificate of Lawful Development – Existing)
Footpath Diversion Order Path 2383 and 2384.
11. Parish Matters
11.1 Workstream Committee
11.2 Highways issues
11.3 Queen’s Birthday Celebrations
12. Councillor Vacancies
13. Finance and Administration
Accounts update/Balance sheet
Consider Budget and confirm Precept 2016/2017
Confirmation of VAT Reclaim
Confirmation of Cheques for signature or raised since last meeting
£160.00 E.M Jones Cemetery Maintenance
£588.75 WSCC Invoice 8001131615
£80.89 D Langston Expenses
To raise any further payments received since production of Agenda
14. Any other Business (Please note that no decisions may lawfully be made under this item, but
matters may be discussed which involve no more than an exchange of information).
15. Date of future meetings:
21st March 2016
31st May 2016 – Annual Meeting
1st August 2016
26th September 2016
28th November 2016
12th December 2016